Monday, November 26, 2007

Thankful!!!
I have so many things in my life to be thankful for. I shouldn't have waited this long to post them. Life is a journey that takes us up mountains and back down again, it is not until we are at the bottom looking up that we realize how thankful we are we made the climb back down from the very highest part. We must strive each day to remember that we all DO have things to be thankful for in life. Each and every one of us has great potential and promise and if we use it wisely we will see great outcomes.
1) I am thankful for my husband. I rant and rave about him alot, but without him, I would be a lost soul.
2) My daughter. She has brought such complete joy into my life that I cannot even imagine life before she was here. Even though she can bring me to my knees sometimes, she is my pride and joy.
3) My dogs. Yes one is a diabetic, blind, cripled retard (sometimes) but I still love him and even though he really gets on my nerves sometimes, I'd cry if he was gone.
4) My family away from me at the holidays. I know I shouldn't have put this after my dogs,remember, these are in no particular order :) I miss and love them dearly and without their love and support I don't know where I'd be right now.
5) My job. Oh yes, I said it. I do complain about this one alot, oh yes indeed. But needless to say, I am thankful that I have a job and have the ability to work at all.
6) My friends. My friends here, at work, at my old "hood", back home, out of town. I love em all. I don't think I could make it through life without having a few that can relate to my crazy insane self sometimes.
7) My home. As we venture into the building of our new home and we are now stuck in an apartment again (which I must admit is pretty nice for apartment life), I am thankful that I have shelter over my head.
8)My God and church. I know this should be first, remember, no particular order here. No but seriously, I lean on my bible alot and on God's word to strengthen me when I most need it. I am also thankful that I live in a country where I can worship freely.
9)My car. It may have over 100,000 miles on it, but the yota is still running strong and I hope it continues to do so for a long while.
10)My blog. This blogging thing is great. It has added so many laughs and joy to my life. Even if it is a of a voyeristic view into others lives, we post it so others can look.
Here's to another great year and hopefully many more things to be thankful for again next go round.


post signature

No comments: