Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas a little late



So christmas was great for us this year. We had a few snags here and there, but all in all it worked out wonderful. Kaylee-Beth had a wonderful time opening her Santa stuff and mommy and daddy had just as much fun watching her. She got tons of barbie stuff and lots of disney princess stuff. If I watch "cinderelli 2" again one more time I might scream. But nonetheless, it all went of without a hitch. Our new house will be ready in about 8 weeks, I'm so excited I can't wait. I'm getting a new house and all new appliances too including a front load washer and dryer. I know this is probably small beans to some, but sadly to say, it excites me very much. I can't decide on the brand though, always nervous about bad brands of stuff that breaks. We went out to the house today and the plumbing and electric are being done so it is all coming along great.
New Year's was good. My family came up and saw us and we had a nice time. My neice Taylor loves our little one so much, she's like a little mommy. Made some New Year's resolutions but have not gotten around to trying any of them on for size.
Our little one has been sick lately and we ended up in the doctors office for over 2 hours yesterday. We did get medicine though and it has worked after one day. Hopefully she will be better soon.
With the holiday season behind us and a fresh slate in front of us it's nice to be able to hope for a great 2008 with lots of love, healthiness and happiness.




post signature

No comments: