Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tiny Dancer




Here are some pictures of KB in B'ham shaking her booty in her ballerina outfit, and just a random picture of a beautiful sunset that I took as I left work one night.
I needed that sunset that day, it had been a rough day at work and as I walked outside I saw God's canvas painted with this beautiful work of art. I immediately took the picture of this spectacular view.
We are doing good. Waiting, waiting and still waiting on this house to get done. Ready to be in a home and not an apartment anymore. Our trip to B'ham went well. We finished cleaning out Mimi's house and they are getting ready to sell soon. It made me sad to know that this would be the last time I'd ever be in that home. I grew up there, so it just brought back alot of nostalgic memories for me.
We are getting ready for our girl to turn 3, the big day is in 2 weeks, wow how time flies, I still don't even have the pictures from her 2nd birthday developed yet. What kind of mom am I???? NO but really, we are going to do something fun, we just haven't decided what yet. Hopefully it will be a stress free day for all.


post signature

1 comment:

Buffie said...

Shake it don't break it baby!!!